Friday, June 20, 2008

We're bloggers!!

Mommy said that we needed to find a way to let everyone know what is going on with us, so we decided to start blogging. Today, we met daddy for lunch at Quiznos. I got a turkey and cheese sub, a cookie and water. It was pretty good. I liked the cookie the best. After lunch, daddy went back to work and mommy took Benny and I to the Children's Museum. I got to play on the water table, in the grocery store, the kitchen, the barn, and in the magic room. It was a blast! While we were there, Benny pooped up his back. It was really gross! Mommy had a BIG mess to clean up, plus, she had the wrong size clothes in the diaper bag. After that, mommy said we had to leave. I fell asleep on the way home. It was a really fun day!!










This is me playing in the kitchen at the Children's Museum. I was getting myself a drink of water in this picture.





1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Oh no! I hate poopy backs...that is no fun.