Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Times

Mommy took Benny and me to Preston's H.O.P.E. this morning. There were TONS of kids there today. I made some new friends (J.J. and another kid I call "Action Jackson"). We played in the sandbox and ran around to all of the different buildings. Mommy had planned on taking us to the zoo after the playground, but it started to rain. We decided to go to the mall instead. It was pretty fun. I got my picture taken in a photo booth, went on the merry-go-round, and played at the play area. I also got some new things. My great-great aunt, Vonnie, had given me a "credit card" to Barnes and Noble when I became a big brother, and I used it to get a book about dogs. I also got a bunch of clothes and a lion stuffed animal. Benny only got clothes, but I don't think he cared.

Do you like this look?



How about this one?

Benny in the Bjorn


If only I could reach the pedals.....


Giddy-up

At the mall

The Tree House play area

Is anyone in there? Come on, let me in.

No comments: