Thursday, August 7, 2008

Amazone

I had to get my hair cut today. I HATE getting a haircut. It was worth it though, because I got to go to the Amazone when I was done. For those of you who don't know, the Amazone is an indoor playground and arcade. I had a great time. I went down the huge slides, climbed through the tunnels, and did some other stuff that would take too long to explain. I also got to play games at the arcade. Ben liked it too. He went down the slide for the very first time today. He didn't even cry!!

Oh no! Mommy brought the camera AGAIN!!
Going down the slide
Benny playing

At the arcade (the socks are a good look, right?!)
Daddy stole this ball out of a game for me. We put back when we were done though, so I guess he only borrowed it.
Daddy and Ben
Ben's first time going down a slide
Eating a grilled cheese sandwich on the way home

No comments: