Thursday, September 11, 2008

Golfing with Cols

Yesterday, I went miniature golfing with my good friend, Colleen. It was a lot of fun. When we were done, we rode a couple of rides at the Kiddie Park and then went out to lunch. After we ate, Colleen had to go home and take a nap. I wasn't tired yet (at least that's what I kept telling myself), so mommy took me and Ben to the mall to get new shoes. We stayed there for awhile and then went home and crashed. When we woke up, we went back to the mall to exchange the shoes that we had just bought (they were too small). Daddy came with us this time. While we were there, I went on the Big Shot, rode on the merry-go-round, ate some chicken nuggets and fries, and went in the funny face booth. It was a pretty fun day.
Golfing with Cols
At the Kiddie Park

Photobucket Image Hosting
Benny didn't like the funny face booth as much as I did. I think it was because he was REALLY tired. Mommy thought that sticking her finger in his mouth would make him stop crying. It didn't. I gave him a big kiss and told him that he would be okay. I think that made him feel better. I sure love my little brother.

No comments: