Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Memphis Kiddie Park

Today, we went to the Memphis Kiddie Park with our friends Caren, Colleen and Casey. It was huge fun! I got to ride all of the rides as many times as I wanted to. My favorite was the Merry-Go-Round (I rode a horse. Horses say "neigh."). I didn't like the ferris wheel as much. Mommy had to ask the operator to let me off. I stayed away from that ride and decided instead to go for a boat ride, fly a plane, drive a car and take a train ride. I wanted to play miniature golf, but we didn't have enough time. Mommy and Caren made plans to take us back next week. I can't wait!!!

Spectators
A leisurely boat ride
Getting strapped in on the ferris wheel (before I knew that I hated it)
Having fun in a spinning car
On the train with Caren, Colleen, and Casey (he's in the sling)
At Max and Erma's for lunch

No comments: