Friday, September 26, 2008

Zoo Friends

I know that everyone probably thinks that I only have animal friends at the zoo, but I have people friends there too. My three best friends are Justin, Nikki and Shayna. Actually, Nikki and Shayna are my girlfriends (It's cool. They know about each other). I have so much fun with them. We spend hours running around Australia (that's were Parker lives) looking for leaves. We also like to hop like kangaroos, run through the mist, go to the koala house, sing with the singing dogs, and visit the barn animals. It makes me sad when mommy says we have to go home, but I know that I'll see everyone again soon (by "soon" I mean the next day).
This is me feeding Elwood
Here I am feeding Parker



Me and Justin
Justin, Nikki and me chllin' on the platform
My girlfriend, Nikki, and me (yeah, she's a cougar)
Ben and Nikki
My other girlfriend, Shayna, and Ben
I wonder what was so funny?
The zoo can really wear a kid out.

2 comments:

nikki said...

hi seth and ben, i'm so glad you guys come to visit me at the zoo i always have such a good time. mommy is fun to talk to and i realy like playen with ben and you. mommy took some great picures of us they made me laugh. im kinda sad because i dont work till friday so it will be a long time till i see you again. i work at the yagga tree on friday so hopefully you can stop by and say hi. till than i will keep checken on your great adventures. see you soon love nikki

nikki said...

Hi Seth and Ben its Shana I wanted to say Hi and the pics are awsome and now i no how to see your daily adventures well see you next time you visit the Zoo cant wait. See you on Monday Love Shana