Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun-N-Stuff

A couple of days ago, mommy was looking on grandparents.com (I know, right) and found a great place called "Fun-N-Stuff." It's kind of far away, but mommy and daddy took us there anyway. At first I didn't want to go inside, but then I saw all of the fun things to do there. They had a great place called "Kid's World" that had tubes to crawl through, a ball pit, two bounce houses, a Lego table, and a basketball hoop. We played there first and then decided to go bowling. I bowled a 39. After that, we golfed a little and then went back to "Kid's World." There was still a lot more that I wanted to do (roller skating, an arcade, go carts, a climbing wall....), but it was getting late and my parents said that it was time to go home. Maybe next time.

Climbing through the tubes
Diving in the ball pit
Benny really liked the balls
and daddy did too!
Here I am bowling.
Golfing with daddy

No comments: