Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Today is Halloween, so I decided to take Ben and my parents Trick-or-Treating. We sure had a lot of fun! I got a TON of candy and Benny got some too. Ben obviously can't eat candy (Maybe it's not that obvious, especially to the lady that insisted on giving him a Kit-Kat), so he let me have it. I made out pretty well this year. I'm going to eat some chocolate now. Check out the pictures and have a happy Halloween!!!!


Resting up for the big night.
Benny thought it was a good idea too.
Taking a break to play at the mall.
M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e
Out on the trail
Woot Woot!!
I got two full size candy bars at this place!
Enjoying a delicious candy bar.
Back at it
Trick-or-Treat
Checking out my loot
Trick-or-Treating is hard work for the little kids.
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: