Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

Since I haven't blogged much in the past month, I decided to post an update of everything we've been doing.....

Here I am with Benny Boy and Santa. I was a little hesitant to talk to Santa the first time, but now I really enjoy it. Ben likes him too (as long as he doesn't know who's holding him).

This is Ben at the food court in the mall. When daddy goes for his massage, mommy takes me and Ben shopping. Then, daddy meets us and we all eat dinner together. I usually get Chinese food.
Here is a picture of Ben in the cart at Target. We go there A LOT.
Here I am talking to Santa again.
This is me at Toys-R-Us. I REALLY liked this car. Mommy and daddy said that I can have it when I don't wear diapers anymore.
This is Ben driving the bus at the Children's Museum. He doesn't have a drivers license, but that's okay because the bus doesn't really move.


No comments: