Sunday, January 25, 2009

Visiting the Zoo

It was nice outside yesterday (relatively speaking), so my mom decided to take me and Ben to the zoo. First, we stopped at the Rainforest, because I needed a soft pretzel (I LOVE soft pretzels). As soon as we got to the zoo, we went up to the Primates, Cats and Aquatics building. Ben really liked it there. He thought that the monkeys were funny, but I think the sharks were his favorite. After that, we walked to Australia. It was closed, but we did see one kangaroo. Next we headed to the giraffes and then to the vet building. We saw the rhinos and went to the gift shop, then it was time to go home. My mom said that we'll get to go to the zoo more when the snow melts. That could take awhile.

Enjoying my pretzel
Benny in front of the shark tank
Outside of Australia
Walking through the greenhouse
I love smelling flowers
I'm just over 3 feet tall
Cashed out (fresh air can do that to a kid)

No comments: