Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Should Have Gotten Chinese

I had a pretty fun day today. I woke up, ate waffles for breakfast, took a bath, watched a really good Sesame Street, played with my new stickers, bowled, did sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles, and jumped in the mud. Then when daddy got home, we went to the mall. Benny and I took mommy to the play area, while daddy got a massage. After that, we went to the food court for dinner. At first I was going to get Chinese food, but I changed my mind and got McDonalds instead. I ate my last chicken nugget too fast and kind of choked on it. I ended up puking all over myself and my mom's shoe. Mommy cleaned me up in the bathroom, while daddy went with Benny to buy me some new clothes. After I changed, daddy took me to the pet store and mommy fed Ben. We met back up at Kid Connections, where I got to paint a frisbee. I was pretty tired after all of that, so I fell asleep on the way home.

Ben's first time playing with sidewalk chalk - he was pretty excited about it.

This is a picture of me after I played in the mud. I had to take my clothes off at the door.

Benny and me in the car at the mall.

Climbing through the tunnel with my new friend

No comments: