Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play and Learn Fiasco

Yesterday was kind of a busy day. We woke up early, so mommy decided to take us to Play and Learn at the library. Little did she know that the hours changed on February 1st. Instead of being able to play from 10-12, we now can play from 6-8. Most days that would be good, but yesterday it meant that we were 7 hours early. I was REALLY disappointed. Mommy felt super bad, so she took us to another play area in the library (it's not nearly as good) and then to the Children's Museum. We ended up having a really good day and will be going back to Play and Learn tomorrow (at the right time).

Doing puzzles with my little brother
Putting on a puppet show for Benny
Ben LOVED the instruments
I liked them a lot too

Bringing mommy some money
Ben and his baby
I'm on TV
Watching myself
Here I am using a drill to build a house

Ben playing with bricks in the sand room

No comments: