Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visitors From the North

Grandma Linda and Grandpa Ricky came to see us for a couple of days last week. We had a really good time together. We played animals, read books, went to the Museum of Natural History, visited the Rainforest, and took lots and lots of pictures. I wanted to take them to the mall to meet the Easter Bunny (I call him Easter), but they had to get back to ND. Mommy said that maybe we can do it next year.

Big hugs for grandma Linda
Me and grandpa Ricky
At Max and Erma's
Posing with a dino at the Museum of Natural History
In front of the waterfall, at the Rainforest
I had the best seat in the house.
Benny and I with grandpa
Ben and I sure love each other.
Benny enjoying his very first piece of pizza
Washing it down with some H2O
Here I am sleeping through dinner.
Three generations

No comments: