Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Last weekend was really fun!! On Saturday, I got to dye Easter eggs. I had to go to bed as soon as we were done, because mommy said that the Easter Bunny wouldn't come if we were awake. I'm not sure what difference it makes, but I wasn't going to chance it. When I woke up on Sunday, I ran downstairs to look for my Easter basket. First I found Ben's, but mommy said I had to leave it alone so Ben could find it. It didn't take me much longer to find mine. I got a step stool (like Dylan's), sidewalk chalk, a little rocket fan, two movies and a bunch of candy. Benny got a tent, a book, a stuffed chick, some pacifiers, a rocket fan, and a bib. He didn't get any candy, because it's a chocking hazard for him.

Dyeing Easter eggs
My Easter Basket
Benny emptying his basket


No comments: