Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Day in Pictures

Ben slept in today, so mommy and I spent the morning doing crafts. We painted, colored with markers, and decorated paper with stickers.

When Ben woke up, he was hungry. Mommy gave him a piece of pizza. He ate the whole thing. I was really proud of him.

While Ben was eating, I played with my flashlight. I kept wanting to shine it in everybody's eyes, but mommy said "NO." I decided to shine it on the floor instead.

After Ben finished his pizza, we got dressed and went to the Rainforest. When we got there, mommy took us to the Crocodile Cafe to see our friends, Trina and Mary, and to have a snack.
We also saw the animals

Then, we went to the mall. I was still hungry, so mommy bought me some pretzels.

Once we were back home, I showed Ben and mommy how I can wash my hands by myself.

Then, Ben showed us how to climb the stairs.


It was a pretty good day.

No comments: