Monday, July 20, 2009

Look Who's 3!!

So, I'm three years old now. At first I didn't want to be three (two was REALLY fun), but then I thought about it for awhile and decided that I'd give it a try. I let my parents know that I was ready to make the leap, and they planned a super fun birthday party for me. We had a bounce house, tent, parachute, bubble machine, and Sesame Street decorations. A lot of people showed up to help me celebrate. We played, ate pizza and cake, opened gifts, and then played some more. I had a great time. I sure am glad that I decided to turn three!!
Celebrating at Toys-R-Us
Waiting for my guests to arrive
Me with Colton and Alyx
Madisen and Colton in the bounce house
My crazy grandmas
Grandpa Ricky and Great-Grandpa Al
These guys LOVE to party
Me and my dad

No comments: