Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day 2009

We had a really fun weekend. Mommy and daddy took us to a lake resort in East Gull Lake, MN. It was called Kavanaugh's (http://www.kavanaughs.com/) and they have a lot of good stuff for kids to do there. We played tennis, basketball, and went for a bike ride (it was really short, because Ben was fussy). My favorite thing was swimming. I swam in the outdoor pool (it was right outside of our cabin), the indoor pool, and the hot tub. I loved it! We also played on the beach. We built a sandcastle with a big, huge moat (I got to pour the water in) and I collected an entire bucket of shells. I can't wait to go back again.

First things firstReady to go swimming
Shooting hoops


Swimming with dad
At the gym
More swimming
Being silly
Swimming sure can ware a kid out
On a mission
Filling the moat
Crossing the moat
I don't think Ben minds getting dirty
Collecting shells

Look at Ben's tongue

No comments: