Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's

My family and I spent the weekend in Bismarck. We got there later than we had planned (Mommy and daddy were having a hard time getting our car seats into our new Tahoe. They finally gave up and put Ben and I right next to each other), so we didn't get to play much on Friday. On Saturday, we woke up and watered the flowers. Then, we went on the boat. We had so much fun eating and playing on the sandbar. On Sunday, we had to go home. I was sad to leave, but Grandma said that she'll be coming to our house soon.

Enjoying chicken nuggets and a movie with my brother
Me and my dad
Grandma Cathy

Benny sure had fun playing in the sand

Playing with my dad and brother
Sailing the boat
Having a picnic
Since I wear undies all of the time now, my mom and dad are going to get me a car. This was taken right when my dad told me that I'll be getting it. I was super excited.
Grandma and Engen at the China Garden
My family

No comments: