Friday, March 26, 2010

Visiting the Easter Bunny

Yesterday was a great day. We did a bunch of fun stuff like went to the library (I checked out a TON of books) , had lunch at the D.Q. (Ben and I ordered hot dogs, but we just ate the bun), and played at the Children's Museum. After all of that, we decided to go to the mall. I wanted to go to Gymboree to look for some shark trunks (they were out of my size, so I got glow-in-the-dark dino jammies instead), and mommy wanted to play on the dinosaurs at Dino Land. On our way to Dino Land, mommy told me to close my eyes. When she said that I could open them, I was looking right at THE EASTER BUNNY!! Ben wanted to pet him (everyone thought that was hilarious - I don't really know why) and I wanted to talk to him (he just smiled and waved a lot - I think he must be shy). We also got to take a picture with him. This is what he looks like.

No comments: