Thursday, January 15, 2009

Benny on the Slide

Today was a pretty busy day. Mommy and I woke up early (by early I mean 8:30), but Benny slept in (until 9:30). I ate breakfast and watched "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" while mommy gave Benny a bath. After that, we decided to meet our friends Caren, Colleen and Casey at the Rainforest. I was pretty excited to see them. We saw the animals and ate lunch, then it was time to go. Mommy had a BUNCH of junk to drop of at Goodwill, so we did that next. After that, we went to the mall. I rode the yellow horse on the merry-go-round, bought some books at the bookstore, played at the play area, and helped mommy find some clothes for Ben at The Children's Place. We didn't do anything new, but we sure had fun!!
Me and Cols at the Rainforest
Benny Boy on the tree slide (he went down by himself)
Ben riding the turtle
Being silly
Taking a little break
Climbing through the tunnel with Ben

No comments: