Monday, January 12, 2009

Sledding

I got to go sledding for the very first time yesterday. It was SOOOOOO much fun! First, we put a ton of warm clothes on. Mommy wore a funny hat with her name on it. She's had it for 25 years! Some people might call that an antique (that's a shout out to you Grandma Linda). After we were dressed, we got in the car and drove to the park. Once we were there, we had to walk through a bunch of snow and up a hill. Finally, it was time to sled. The first few times I went by myself but, after falling off for the second time, I decided that I wanted someone to go down with me.
Catching snowflakes
Walking up the hill with daddy
My very first time sledding
It was AWESOME!!!
Benny practicing for next year
Getting the snow off of my face
Going down the hill with daddy
and with mommy (in her Jill hat)
Daddy pushing me back to the car

No comments: