Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 Week Update

Here's a quick update of the last two weeks.......

We went to the Akron Zoo and were lucky enough to get SUPER close to the lions. I thought it was amazing. Ben wasn't as impressed.
He's baaaaaack!!
I really love to feed the camels. I spend a lot of time running around Australia (that's where they live) looking for delicious leaves.

Here I am getting the camel's grain ready. Mommy said that I'm really lucky, because most kids don't get to do that.

I was really happy to see my buddy, Justin. He came back with the camels, but only got to stay for a little bit. I miss him a lot. Here's a picture of us in our matching zoo hats.

Ben took his first camel ride, of 2009, with me and Justin. He had a great time.
Benny really likes Parker.
This is the picture my mom took when she found Benny sneaking chicken nuggets out of the stroller. It was pretty funny!
Here I am on my new trike. My mom and dad bought it for me because I'm potty trained now. They also got me a helmet. Do I need a helmet to ride a tricycle? No. Did I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want a helmet? Yes.
This is a picture of Ben multi-tasking. I think he was on the phone with his bookie, but I'm not quite sure.




So that's what we've spent the last two weeks doing.

No comments: