Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend. On Friday, daddy brought home a special surprise for us. It was Grandma Cathy!! She flew all the way from North Dakota just to go to the zoo with me and Benny. Since she was here, she also decided to take in the Billy Joel/Elton John concert with mommy. They had an awesome time and even got upgraded to the first row!! On Sunday, we all decided to go to the pool. Then on Monday, Grandma had to go back to her house. That made me really sad. In an attempt to cheer me up, mommy and daddy took us to the zoo. It worked a little bit, but I still miss Grandma.
Grandma and I at the zoo
Grandma meets Parker
Me in my swimming gear
Grandma and I playing alligator with Tyler
Heading home
This is how we roll
Parker can always make me feel better
Checking out the ladies
This much fun can be exhausting

No comments: